Help level calibration won't work.

Reaction score
Help!? I flew the drone once then when I started it up after charging it asks me to do the level calibration. Tried multiple times with trying all options including restarting everything doing the calibration through the app but it keeps coming up with error not calibrating :( I didn't crash it or anything and it worked perfectly fine the first flight :( please help anyone?????

Shoot 3dr a ticket with logs from your app, connect solo like your going to fly first then in app go to support, if you hear nothing tomorrow you'll hear back Monday. First thing they'll ask is for your controller and solo serial numbers and proof of purchase with your explanation, I just took pics of both and a pic of my reciept. Send that in with your support ticket from your solo app and it should keep you from waiting an extra day for another reply. They'll go over your logs and let you know what's best.

Good luck and welcome to the forum, they may have you factory reset, but let them take you through it as it can cause issues sometimes. Better they say to do it, then they can be responsible if something's wrong. I tried a reset myself and made a couple other issues I had to find ways around and it didn't fix my main concern anyway, may be an option if your good with electronics, not one I'd recommend though since I've heard it can cause serious problems aside from the minor ones I found.

Maybe try a stick calibration, then the other two cals, be sure solo is on a level surface for both calibrations and nowhere near anything metal as well. Sorry can't help more, I'm sure you looking for a fix ASAP, but I've not had or read a fix for calibration errors.

Help!? I flew the drone once then when I started it up after charging it asks me to do the level calibration. Tried multiple times with trying all options including restarting everything doing the calibration through the app but it keeps coming up with error not calibrating :( I didn't crash it or anything and it worked perfectly fine the first flight :( please help anyone?????
I would also recommend using a freshly full charged battery when doing calibration..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks