Hello from Australia

Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
Hi Everyone

Bought my first drone last month, 3dr solo with hero 4 black. Been slowly learning to fly and all good so far, live on 40 acres in rural nsw so plenty of space here to fly.

I have been involved in photograpy for 35 years, shooting with Nikon pro equipment and have a 8 metre tall tripod for elevated images, now want to go higher, thats why I purchased a drone.

My next step is I want to mount a compact camera with a decent sensor that shoots raw images, been looking through the site and have a few ideas already, the camera I am going to use is a lumix tz110 for stills only.

Cheers

Rob

Hello from San Diego to Down Under ......did you get a good buy on your 3dr Solo

I've been a photo prosumer for about 40 years. About 10 years ago I bought my first Lumix mirrorless camera with an f 1.8 lens. I rarely use my Nikon DSLR anymore.
Welcome!

Funny how technology changes.....what was top notch equipment yrs ago...is today's antiques.....I hardly use anything but a cell phone & this Solo w/ a Hero 3+ Black attached to it anymore.

Very impressed with the first few flights of this drone......

Has its limitations vs the DJI Phantom 4...but it was onlya fraction of the price........$279 at Best Buy.........

PCH...the contract manufacturer for 3D Robotics is trying to liquidate their inventory of this product.thru Best Buy stores......

Great first drone at a great price.....

Bilge

Reactions: FlyXlsa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40