HDMI replacement

Reaction score
looking for some help to replace my faulty HDMI cable ,
3d robotics do not have any cables
So is there any place were I can buy a replacement cable from ? Preferably in the UK
Thanks

You need the proprietary cable from 3DR, contact an agent. One is being sent to me as we speak -text.

its just a micro hdmi on both ends you can get from any retailer. just make sure to get a short one

You sure I thought the inside was different, the outer one you just have to be sure you can fit it or mod it to fit in the frame, it's an odd shape but I think where it connects to the board was a secret they aren't letting folks like peau reveal to the public yet.
Yes I am silure its a standard cable I did mine yesterday. Just take it off and bring it to best buy and they will give you the right cable. If you call 3dr they will send you instructions on how to replace the cable. I got them from when I did mine yesterday but it's to big of a file to attach here.

Does ANYONE have a link to get this cord because for the last 38 days (Since I found out it was a bad cable) Iv'e been looking EVERYWHERE - this thing is not readily available micro to micro. it would be MUCH appreciated, Iv'e torn my Solo down and built it back up once - to check that the other end didn't somehow come loose. as it stands 3DR is sending me one and I would like to purchase a 3rd party cord for emergency.. I just haven't found retailers like best buy carrying it - iv'e been there

Yes I am silure its a standard cable I did mine yesterday. Just take it off and bring it to best buy and they will give you the right cable. If you call 3dr they will send you instructions on how to replace the cable. I got them from when I did mine yesterday but it's to big of a file to attach here.
Can you take a picture and show us?

http://www.usbfirewire.com/parts/rr-7r-7s-xxg.html#RR-7R-7S-12G

This one is from microsprint in another similar thread
Thank you SO much!! it is a 12" cord, though it will fit in the shell it is a bit long. but for $12.50 - a mere pittance. I already ordered it! I will see if it works on the Solo - I'm still waiting on the actual original equipment cable but if this other one gets here first I'm gonna use it!! I'v'e been without my bird for over a month and I'm itching.

Thank you SO much!! it is a 12" cord, though it will fit in the shell it is a bit long. but for $12.50 - a mere pittance. I already ordered it! I will see if it works on the Solo - I'm still waiting on the actual original equipment cable but if this other one gets here first I'm gonna use it!! I'v'e been without my bird for over a month and I'm itching.

Ouch yea I'd be itching to say the least I just googled 3dr solo hdmi replacement and the thread from a while back here on the forum pops up a couple down the list, it may even have other options or possible fixes if ya want to read through it. Good luck hope ya get back in the air soon.

Yes that is the connector that goes into the GoPro on MY unit. That's why I say it's a hardware problem in my case rather than a GoPro or software issue.
Ok, looks like it is still used with the gimbal if you watched Dronefly's video. Hopefully you'll get your replacement soon.

The cable from (USB Firewire .COM), The thicker one without the ferrite bead, worked for you?

The cable from (USB Firewire .COM), The thicker one without the ferrite bead, worked for you?
Oh No my friend The HDMI replacement sent from 3DR is the one that worked I did NOT try a cable from any other place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc