Halloween 2016, trick or treat?

Reaction score
2drrigp.jpg

Reactions: Engine24blue
I have seen that and the message they show is not confirmed and possibly fake. I say possibly because that is the general consensus but not verifiable.
If you go to the Mavic forum people are getting them everyday now... more & more. First the drones, then the bundles started arriving. People who bought directly from DJI got them first but dealers are getting them now too.

There is a lot of sabotage going on in the drone world. Even our forums were targeted with shill accounts to push agendas. There has been an enormous amount of unsubstantiated things said about the Mavic.

The GoPro Karma is in the same boat. They have pushed dates way back.

I have seen that and the message they show is not confirmed and possibly fake. I say possibly because that is the general consensus but not verifiable.
If you go to the Mavic forum people are getting them everyday now... more & more. First the drones, then the bundles started arriving. People who bought directly from DJI got them first but dealers are getting them now too.

There is a lot of sabotage going on in the drone world. Even our forums were targeted with shill accounts to push agendas. There has been an enormous amount of unsubstantiated things said about the Mavic.

That is a problem with everybody competing for the dollar. I had bought in early on the Vantage Robotics Snap after I saw it at CES this year. They said it would be out in the spring. Then it got pushed out to early summer. Then late summer, then fall. It's still not out.
They did offer a full refund if you wanted to back out for,any reason.
I contacted them for a refund and two days later I had it.
So I can see where there could be some attempted sabotage. It's just amazing to me that everybody gets so uptight about these toys.
What has our society come to? We all want instant gratification and we want it now!
I ended up with the Solo and after having the first one fail and getting a replacement, I'm really happy with it. In the end, it worked out for me. Plus it was a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Snap.

That is a problem with everybody competing for the dollar. I had bought in early on the Vantage Robotics Snap after I saw it at CES this year. They said it would be out in the spring. Then it got pushed out to early summer. Then late summer, then fall. It's still not out.
They did offer a full refund if you wanted to back out for,any reason.
I contacted them for a refund and two days later I had it.
So I can see where there could be some attempted sabotage. It's just amazing to me that everybody gets so uptight about these toys.
What has our society come to? We all want instant gratification and we want it now!,
You should see the crying over a week long delay on those Mavics... just do what you did and get a refund. Who knows, DJI might be pushing them out to quick. Wait for version 2. :D

You should see the crying over a week long delay on those Mavics... just do what you did and get a refund. Who knows, DJI might be pushing them out to quick. Wait for version 2. :D
Agree, I wasn't planning on getting a Mavic anyway. I've been playing with the multis for several years when it was still using APM 2.xx
The Solo is the first fully automated out of the box flier I've owned. Im really happy with it.

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Agree, I wasn't planning on getting a Mavic anyway. I've been playing with the multis for several years when it was still using APM 2.xx
The Solo is the first fully automated out of the box flier I've owned. Im really happy with it.
I still have some old scratch builds with KK2 boards. :)

I still have some old scratch builds with KK2 boards. :)
I've got my original FW550 and FW450.
Now they have Eagletree Vectors for the FCs.
Somewhere around here I have an early APM. the one that was 2 boards. There's a few KK2s and some CC3Ds too.
It's amazing how quickly technology rolls nowdays.

What has our society come to? We all want instant gratification and we want it now!

While I agree with what you're saying the marketing and media hype companies generate is designed to make us want products and it does a great job. When marketing gets ahead of production, often on purpose, people are disappointed and head to the internet to vent. Which is after all, what it was designed for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421