H4 Silver issues..........anyone else?

Reaction score
OK. I had a H3+Silver, no support and issues, no compatibility with Solo. I purchased a H4 Silver this afternoon. I updated, placed it in the gimbal. Love that I can get the recording from the app. I just wonder if anyone else has experienced this. I took my H4 Silver out of the gimbal and the camera was froze up. No working of the on/off button, absolutely nothing. Had to remove the battery to get it to respond. Is this a problem for the H4 Silver? I looked through the threads and was unable to find any info regarding same. Thanks!

I have the same problem if I remove the HDMI cable while the camera is "on".

Usually happens when I am downloading the GoPro to my computer.

Cool, thanks for the information. I will make sure to power down the GP moving forward before removing the HDMI cable. Once again THANKS!!

Humm... glad somebody else mentioned it. My hero 4 silver freezes up all the time when I'm playing video out from the micro hdmi to a tv... wasn't sure if it was a finicky GoPro or possibly the frame rate that the TV didn't like.
When playing back to a TV from the HDMI do you plug it in first, turn the TV on, and then power up the gopro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc