Greetings from the Space Coast of FL...

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Kim and I shoot both photo and video as part of our production company. We acquired our first drone, the original DJI Phantom in May 2013, when my teenage daughter won grand prize (Adobe CS) for her first video contest. She sold the software and bought the Phantom so she could capture those cinematic shots from the air. We both flew for several years with no gimbal and no FPV. Needless to say, we got to know our copter well and its limits.
This past December we acquired two 3DR Solo's with gimbals and are flying GoPro Hero 3+ Black/Hero 4 Black cameras. One Solo has FPVLR.com long range antenna which we are happy with so far.
In addition to production footage, I am interested in branching out with our drones into other industries, like search and rescue, building inspections, etc.
I look forward to joining the conversation here and chiming in whenever I can help someone out.
:)

Reactions: Engine24blue
Welcome to the forum Kim. You will find the people on here very willing to help you out with any questions or problems you may have, as well as very receptive to any help or comments you may offer. Glad you came aboard....:)

Hello everyone,
My name is Kim and I shoot both photo and video as part of our production company. We acquired our first drone, the original DJI Phantom in May 2013, when my teenage daughter won grand prize (Adobe CS) for her first video contest. She sold the software and bought the Phantom so she could capture those cinematic shots from the air. We both flew for several years with no gimbal and no FPV. Needless to say, we got to know our copter well and its limits.
This past December we acquired two 3DR Solo's with gimbals and are flying GoPro Hero 3+ Black/Hero 4 Black cameras. One Solo has FPVLR.com long range antenna which we are happy with so far.
In addition to production footage, I am interested in branching out with our drones into other industries, like search and rescue, building inspections, etc.
I look forward to joining the conversation here and chiming in whenever I can help someone out.
:)
Kim,
You have any special place where you do a lot of flying? I'm looking to buy either a 3DR SOLO or Yuneec Typhoon H. The 3DR is at the top of the list right now:) I'm on Merritt Island and would like to see you fly your SOLO. I have yet to even be around one and have a lot of questions still.

Kim,
You have any special place where you do a lot of flying? I'm looking to buy either a 3DR SOLO or Yuneec Typhoon H. The 3DR is at the top of the list right now:) I'm on Merritt Island and would like to see you fly your SOLO. I have yet to even be around one and have a lot of questions still.
Yes I do. The AMA Flyers Club field at NASA Kars Park. Let me know if you would like to meet there and you can see Solo.
Kim :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000