Greetings from sunny central fl

Reaction score
Excited to join this forum. Got my solo last week and had to wait until that storm passed by until I could fly for the first time but I can say it was worth it. Currently in the orlando area so any tips or tricks will help.

Welcome to the forum Nate! Lots of good info and people here.
Sounds like you probably had time to download & read the user manual which is a good start.

Post some vids of those nude beaches when you can!;)

Excited to join this forum. Got my solo last week and had to wait until that storm passed by until I could fly for the first time but I can say it was worth it. Currently in the orlando area so any tips or tricks will help.

Nate, welcome to Solo. I'm in Orlando area too. Weather has been a bit much lately. If you aren't aware, Florida has some ordinances on the books with regards to drones, like many other cities and states that reacted to the negative press. No flying in State parks. No flying over Theme parks. There is another that states you can't fly over someone's yard with intent to surveil(not the exact wording), no penalty associated, but a lawyer could use it in a civil suit if they prove you were taking pictures of them. Seems like there are heliport and Floatplane bases on a lot of lakes here (another area to keep clear of with regards to airports). Other than that have fun. I use a checklist with my solo for the preflight because they are bit more technically involved that some other drones. If you are in a heavy wi-fi area, you might consider FPVLR antenna or Alpha antenna to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela