Greetings from Arizona, USA!

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a long-time APM user, but just "upgraded" to Solo and so far I'm loving it!

And I know... I hate to drop in with a question right away, but...

How do I unlock the gimbal angle to point "up" so I could have got the tops of these clouds? Where is the best place to search for stuff like that, because I'm finding nothing with my normal Google-fu?

ThudeParkPano2 by jasmine25011, on Flickr

Uh, welcome. Good to know that park is in Chandler - I have a friend there that I plan to visit when I get a "round-tuit".

You don't really want to point your GP up anymore or you'll get more props than anything. If you have an uncontrollable desire to point up, use the other mount and fly and shoot semi-blind.

Yeah you get the props and arms in it, but when you're doing panoramas you can crop that out of each frame and still stitch it good enough. Photoshop can fill in the missing corners with impressively realistic results :)

Thude Park is an electric field, there's a clear sign about the rules there. Just go and fly if you want. There's often nobody there to ask about anything.

Here's the video I used to get that photo... it shows the layout of the park. It does have a nice runway!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc