Great Video Example..

Reaction score
Shot with a Solo and I thought this was very well done and really enjoyed the location, editing, music, etc.. (Not Mine). One of my new favorites.. A great example of Solo in the right hands and good use of Smart Shots. I think he covered about all of them.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was fantastic. Loved the music, and his combination of smart shots and his own flying ability, shows just what Solo is all about. Thanks for sharing.....

Reactions: JonBibby
That was fantastic. Loved the music, and his combination of smart shots and his own flying ability, shows just what Solo is all about. Thanks for sharing.....
"Shows just what Solo is all about"
To many misconception of Solo's capabilities:

"Can make you a Steven Spielberg "at the lease, make you feel like one...;)

"Does it all" capture, editing, send to youtube & promote. LOL... I wish!

"Perfection of a Video Drone" with all the 100's of parts glued, screwed, bolted & software, it can't be prefect. User must take blame for some of it's crashing.

with 8 months of usage, I still chose the right one for me.

Very nice.....I have to disagree with the music though. Sounds like it came from Disney's Frozen.

Wonder how long it will be before they take it down for copyright violation. Hope he redoes it with just the buzz of the props when they do because the video is fantastic!

Owner of copyright material has option to leave it alone, but has the right to "advertise" on/at video site without complaint.
From youtube....

I rather doubt Universal would take that route but who knows?

I rather doubt Universal would take that route but who knows?
UMG/Universal Music Group has a standing agreement with Google/Youtube.
The takedown notice would have appeared within seconds, and if the owner doesn't dispute, it'll be off the air within 72 hours.
This is what the notification looks like. It's always a smile to get a copyright notice when you're the holder of the original copyright. :)

This truly is an inspirational piece of video. Well done. Thanks for sharing!

UMG-Copyright.JPG

Truly shows what the solo is capable of doing. We can be the creators of great video. Thanks for sharing. It is an inspiration. I will try harder to find great video shots to share with the world. Through our eyes only.

Guys thank you for all your positive comments. I love that part of the world, and yes, it dose help to have an amazing back drop to film. Glad you all liked it!

Guys thank you for all your positive comments. I love that part of the world, and yes, it dose help to have an amazing back drop to film. Glad you all liked it!
What lens were you using? Stock or one of the others?

Jon, welcome to the forum!
Videos & tips are always welcome. We're all trying to get better video and, personally, I need all the help I can get.o_O

I only done gradiated the third grade...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc