Great practice quad

Reaction score
So I just picked up one of these for mysel... errr.... my son, and I just thought I'd post what with all the recent reports of people loosing their Solos on the first flight.

Blade Inductrix

It's small, very quiet, the props are shrouded so there's little to no danger when flying indoors/around people/pets/etc. Flight times are decent, it's very stable, feels very similar to a Solo overall - when you drop the sticks, it levels and fairly quickly slows down to a relative stop, it doesn't constantly drift all over the place. It's perfect for keeping your reflexes up over the winter, I'm practicing doing manual orbits with it. For new pilots, it'd be great for learning control at different orientations which will be invaluable for those times when you need to drop to manual on the Solo.

For $70 with tx, $50 without if you already have a DSMX TX, it's hard to beat and could be money very well spent if it help avoid a mishap with upwards of $1500 worth of Solo and camera in the air.

BLH8780_a13.jpg

Reactions: Jubalr
I think the hubsan is a good learner also. The mini model. I flew some 450 size copters, and they are good to practice with, and learn the control sticks. You should never fly a solo without some previous copter experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44