GPS Signal Alewrts

Reaction score
What are they referring too below......"another alert"

So if I am over water, and I lose GPS Signal ...it goes into Fly:Manual.......I get that.....

But if I am still in Fly:Manual over water.....and the Controller Signal is lost also.......you mean it is going to initiate a non-positioned landing at the current location.......and drop into the water .......

Ouch .......that sucks......

7.2.4 GPS Signal Alerts

If Solo loses GPS during flight, it switches into Fly:Manual. If this happens, we recommend that you land Solo and wait to acquire GPS lock before taking off again.

In Fly:Manual, Solo uses the same joystick controls as in standard flight (displayed as “Fly”), but it does not use GPS positioning. Thus, Solo does not hold its position when you rlease the right stick, so you must maintain close control over roll, pitch, and yaw. Without GPS, Pause, Return Home, and Smart Shots are not available. During Land, Solo cannot maintain position due to the lack of GPS positioning, and drifts according to wind and other environmental conditions. If another alert occurs while Solo is in Fly:Manual, Solo cannot return home and instead initiates a non-positioned landing at the current location.

If Solo recovers GPS during flight, Solo switches from Fly:Manual to standard flight (Fly), and GPS positioning activates. The following displays show (from left to right) the “GPS lost” alert, Solo in Fly:Manual, and “GPS recovered” alert. For optimal GPS signal strength, always choose a location with a clear view of the sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela