Got my 3DR Backpack. (Had to think outside the box)

Reaction score
I was doing my daily BB check online the other day and to no surprise the stock status still came up as "coming soon". Then I went onto Frys website and it said shipping "Aug 17". So, then i had an idea and went a step further. I checked the availability at a specific store location in the Atlanta area Duluth. And then I struck gold. The screen said "in-stock". So, I thought for a second. (Hmmmmm...how can I quarterback this?) My brother and nephew lives in Atlanta. My brother comes up to philly to work for the week and just so happen to be getting on the plane today.
Long story short..... My nephew took the 40 min drive out to the Duluth area Frys.... Then dropped it off to my brother. My brother got on the plane at 9:00pm and handed it to me the next day. Mission accomplished.

Try to see if you have any relatives in areas where the backpack is available. Check other Best Buys and Think of places on their retailer list.

Next episode Normy Norm show:
Travelled to the Bahamas 2 weeks ago with my solo using the Go professional case. I'll tell yall all about it. From TSA to customs and back. A Few things to be aware of.

image.jpg

Reactions: Harvestresponse
I was doing my daily BB check online the other day and to no surprise the stock status still came up as "coming soon". Then I went onto Frys website and it said shipping "Aug 17". So, then i had an idea and went a step further. I checked the availability at a specific store location in the Atlanta area Duluth. And then I struck gold. The screen said "in-stock". So, I thought for a second. (Hmmmmm...how can I quarterback this?) My brother and nephew lives in Atlanta. My brother comes up to philly to work for the week and just so happen to be getting on the plane today.
Long story short..... My nephew took the 40 min drive out to the Duluth area Frys.... Then dropped it off to my brother. My brother got on the plane at 9:00pm and handed it to me the next day. Mission accomplished.

Try to see if you have any relatives in areas where the backpack is available. Check other Best Buys and Think of places on their retailer list.

Travelled to the Bahamas 2 weeks ago with my solo using the Go professional case. I'll tell yall all about it. From TSA to customs and back. A Few things to be aware of.

View attachment 609
Nice, maybe 3DR can learn a thing or two from you about logistics.

Reactions: Smokealotapotamus
Maybe you could quarterback us some gimbals here soon cause I have a feeling it's going to be more of this same random no plan release at best as well.

Ok lets send stock to this store that one and this online seller now, then by the time they figure out what the hells going on well get the others stock together. This is the most confusing release in history. Delays with late or no info then bam 5 people get solo then suddenly ten get a backpack, no gimbal but now Frys has backpacks but not Best Buy or most anywhere else. Beside that they are releasing each product at different times anyway it's like they just wake up and decide this crap daily. I wish I had some idea what the real plan is or why it's getting more complicated daily.

Love my solo but this is getting out of hand having to do this kinda crap like the op to get our stuffs insane.

Reactions: Normy norm

Can't wait to hear about your experience as a number of us have this case.

hahahahahaah, excellent, a very logistic plan there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damien427