GoPro Sound

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why on some flights I get sound from the GoPro and on others it is silent?

My Solo startup is always the same and the settings on the GoPro have been set pre-flight. I have no preference whether I have sound or not. I will ultimately remove during editing but am just curious as to why this is happening.

Can anyone explain to me why on some flights I get sound from the GoPro and on others it is silent?

My Solo startup is always the same and the settings on the GoPro have been set pre-flight. I have no preference whether I have sound or not. I will ultimately remove during editing but am just curious as to why this is happening.
I don't know but I occasionally get that on my 4silver.

I have a HERO 4 Silver on my Solo. When I record to my iPhone I never have sound however I always have sound on my recording to the SD card. Is this the only issue that you've been having? I'm having issues with my GoPro/Solo initiating a recording once I'm in flight only to find my GoPro has locked up. I'm up to date on all my firmware. I usually have to return to home and remove the battery from the camera and start over again.

Yeh-you nailed it on the head. SD download has sound but recording on iPad does not. Every now and then I get "gimbal not found", but working GoPro, that causes me to return home and reboot.

The start up process is crucial for the GoPro to work properly.

Once your set up and ready to boot up:
Start up order..
GoPro
Controller
Solo
After controller/solo are booted--connect solo wifi to device
open solo app

Be sure to shut down app and turn off wifi after each Solo shut down for any reason--battery, GoPro, Gimble, etc issue!!!! Reboot same way each time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421