gopro not connecting

Reaction score
So I'm sure its a completely dumb question but I just got my solo and I got everything set up, battery and card in the gopro, plugged it in and turned it on but I'm not getting a live feed on my app. Am I doing something stupid?

This has happened to me once or twice before and so I just shut everything off and reboot the Solo. phone/tablet and GoPro too if necessary, then reconnect everything . Always worked after I did that.

So I'm sure its a completely dumb question but I just got my solo and I got everything set up, battery and card in the gopro, plugged it in and turned it on but I'm not getting a live feed on my app. Am I doing something stupid?
Check the HDMI cable going to the GoPro, it's not going in all the way. That was my problem. You should hear/feel it snap in.

Wireless off, NTSC mode, 1080/30. Secure HDMI till it "Clicks" Reboot iPad/Tablet restart all.

Lastly there was a bad batch of HDMI cables in the Solo, I got one and a few in this forum did as well.

Turns out it was a bad GoPro. Had to return it. But now I can't figure out how to record. My view screen doesn't have the record button.

Gotta do it manually for now until you get the gimbal.

Then why in the flight school vids when he's doing a demo with no gimbal he has it on his screen? Grr. Can't wait for my gimbal to get here but because I ordered last week I'm sure it's going to be awhile.

Then why in the flight school vids when he's doing a demo with no gimbal he has it on his screen? Grr. Can't wait for my gimbal to get here but because I ordered last week I'm sure it's going to be awhile.
The record button I hear is only available on the IOS version and I think it's for recording to the tablet. I use Android so I don't know for sure. Anyway, I don't think it is for starting and stopping the camera recording.....only to the tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc