GoPro missions with Tower

Reaction score
Hey guys, first time poster with a camera question.

I recently got a nicely built cinetank, with pixhawk running 3.3, a controller with a android phone running Tower,

I put my GoPro Hero4 black on the cinetank, which has a USB already for video, it seems to display what mode the gopro is in as well as useless battery info for the camera (the USB charged the gopro so the gopro battery status is irrelevant)

What I am looking for is a way to not only see the video and my existing OSD, but be able to change the mode of the gopro and start and stop video and or pictures from Tower

Ideally I'll be using this for some insurance and general photography and video work, I already have some great prospects lined up and can find work for it, got most of the mission planning for autonomous stuff figured out, it's just getting this gopro to play nice

Any thoughts?

Here's the specs to the UAS

Cinetank Mk2-L

-Pixhawk (clone) running 3.3 and m8n GPS, 3dr telemetry, and tinyOSD

-FrSky x4r-sb 16 channel receiver and XTJ module for radio

-Z1 tiny2 3-axis gimbal setup, gopro4 black with IR cut 5.2mm ragecam lens, updared firmware

-A TS832 600mW vtx

Custom radio

Turning 9xr Pro
-FrSky Xjt 16 channel telemetry module
-There is a Bluetooth bridge for the built in 3dr telemetry radio. The phone that is used uses the Bluetooth bridge to connect to the drone ( tower for telemetry)
-There is a CUAV VMR32 32 channel receiver mounted to the back that pushes video to the phone

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela