GoPro 5, Karma, Gimbel on Italian site

i would say the hand held stabilizer slides into the drone or something of that nature as some of their marketing has been "so much more then just a drone"

Still going with Solo. Either that Hero5 is huge or the drone is really small, for GoPro's sake I hope it is everything and more they have been leading us to believe and if it isn't we may soon see some creative Hitler videos about the death of GoPro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Colin leaves, Go Pro Releases and brings video properly to the consumer after 3DR tests the water for them, while we all tinker around.. :) I am not a fan of any brand, more a fan of automated features and flight itself and I can only see with the advent of 5G soon perhaps the end of direct connections to birds ...maybe... all very interesting times..

i'm guessing it's next to impossible to put filters on the H5B and that modifying it with a flat lens means you lose waterproof support.

unless image quality is significant better at 4K30 (I think image stabilization doesn't go up to 4K), looks like the H4B is still a better choice for aerial platform.

Reactions: bluesgeek
yeah I was j
i'm guessing it's next to impossible to put filters on the H5B and that modifying it with a flat lens means you lose waterproof support.

unless image quality is significant better at 4K30 (I think image stabilization doesn't go up to 4K), looks like the H4B is still a better choice for aerial platform.
yeah I was just speaking to a mate about that.. Guessing Rib Cage will have to be quite innovative this time.. and the product in its entirety looks much more "Appletized" AKA consumer driven.

i'm guessing it's next to impossible to put filters on the H5B and that modifying it with a flat lens means you lose waterproof support...
There are filters listed for GP5 on the GP site. And on the GP3 and 4 there are 'square' adapters for 52 and 58mm round filters.

I see a lot of people saying this thing is a Solo-killer. I have not read anything about the Karma having any smart shot capabilities. Without cable cam, orbit, follow, etc along with the GP5 being difficult to change lenses I don't see anything more than an airborne gimbal stick. Also no modularity?

I see a lot of people saying this thing is a Solo-killer. I have not read anything about the Karma having any smart shot capabilities. Without cable cam, orbit, follow, etc along with the GP5 being difficult to change lenses I don't see anything more than an airborne gimbal stick. Also no modularity?
The karma has all the smart shots of 3dr like orbit, cable cam, selfie and gps . i dont know about follow me but people are wondering if they used 3dr software or hired some 3dr employees because the modes on the karma looks alot like the solo. All these information you can find by watching the launch karma video as it shows the smart modes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421