Googles

You could get a better view with a set of 3D goggles to put your phone in. There are ways to plug goggles into the controller but IMO the picture from a set of 3D goggles your phone sits in would be better than most of them and a lot cheaper. When using them you cannot see solo or the display on the controller though so I would not try it without a second person present to watch solo visually. It also makes tapping things on the screen in the app rather difficult so you are pretty much just limited to flying around in FPV. It's fun but not terribly useful most of the time and you would be better served with a good hood to block the sun over whatever you currently use as a monitor.

You could get a better view with a set of 3D goggles to put your phone in. There are ways to plug goggles into the controller but IMO the picture from a set of 3D goggles your phone sits in would be better than most of them and a lot cheaper. When using them you cannot see solo or the display on the controller though so I would not try it without a second person present to watch solo visually. It also makes tapping things on the screen in the app rather difficult so you are pretty much just limited to flying around in FPV. It's fun but not terribly useful most of the time and you would be better served with a good hood to block the sun over whatever you currently use as a monitor.
Thanks very much. I have never flown with goggles and this would be just for fun to see what it was like.

Just have someone else with you when you try it. You have a very limited view in the goggles and it is easy to slide sideways or backwards into a tree or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela