Google nexus tablet

I bought a used one off of ebay with android lollipop 5.1 that ran slow as s**t. I since downgraded to kitkat 4.44 and it runs Solex sweet. Btw You cant even download the solo app from the Play store because it says its not compatible with the Nexus 7 2012 you have to side load it

I had Nexus 7 2012 and tried to use it on my Phantom I had to side load th Go app and had problems with it. So I got the Nexus 7 Google 2013. And now use the 2012 for my Solo i did not have to side load it but I have not have much flying time in it yet so we will see I would like to run Solex on it does anyone know how they work together

I had Nexus 7 2012 and tried to use it on my Phantom I had to side load th Go app and had problems with it. So I got the Nexus 7 Google 2013. And now use the 2012 for my Solo i did not have to side load it but I have not have much flying time in it yet so we will see I would like to run Solex on it does anyone know how they work together

Like in my previous post Solex runs great on the Nexus 7 2012 once I downgraded it to android 4.44

Like in my previous post Solex runs great on the Nexus 7 2012 once I downgraded it to android 4.44

Sorry misread some of it. How do you downgrade to the android 4.44 I do have the 5.1 now. Thanks

Its real easy if you follow the instructions in this video you can downgrade to any android version for the Nexus 7 2012
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Pat Drone
I'll have to try the down grade thing. I have a 2013 model, and it's VERY slow. I also have a Samsung Galaxy, and it's FAST.

I have tried to downgrade my Nexus 7 from a 5.1 to a 4.4.4 just can not seem to do it. It is distracting I have this Nexus 7 that has been been gone thru and cleaned up and upgraded professionally and all I need is it downgraded to 4.4.4

Its real easy if you follow the instructions in this video you can downgrade to any android version for the Nexus 7 2012
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela