Go Pro on/off recording

Reaction score
So got the gimbal, got it installed, appears most of it works, but the on/off recording and taking pics does not seem to work, any ideas anyone?

I had the same problem at first. I rebooted everything, and still no record button on my screen. I did find that I could start/stop record by pushing down the buttons on each side of the gimbal paddle on the left side of the controller. Then after a couple of battery changes, the record button is now on the screen and working like a champ. So now I have 2 ways to start/stop record.

And beta tower on android will get you video / stills mode swap and picture taking as well as video stop start gimbal tilt and video feed

Did you Shut down and restart your device. Also may want to uninstall the Solo app and reinstall it.

No, only the angle, and the presets work.
Got the Solo app working the start / stop recording. Controller still does not do this, bigger concern is the amount of side angle tilt that I am getting now. This just happens randomly.

Got the Solo app working the start / stop recording. Controller still does not do this, bigger concern is the amount of side angle tilt that I am getting now. This just happens randomly.
You probably need to calibrate your sticks. That'll straighten the gimbal out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40