Go Pro 4 black

Check Adorama. I got it last week for less than $400.

Check Adorama. I got it last week for less than $400.

Yea, they had a $100 off sale a few months ago, that's when I picked mine up for $399. They have it listed for $420 now. Personally, I'd rather pay a little more and get it from a reputable, authorized dealer, on the other hand, I wouldn't pay list if it was available cheaper.

The H3+ Black has to be on firmware revision HD3.03.03.00. It won't update automatically or wirelessly. It has to be done manually.
Mine works fine.
My go pro is hero 3 black (not 3+), I was update lastest firmware. I can see video on device but I not control to record.

I also have a regular 3 but I can't get it to work with the gimbal. I've updated the gopro and solo. When I turn on solo the gopro turns on so it is connected however the app won't show any video. Just a loading circle like in the attached scree shot. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-05-17-29-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-05-17-29-53.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 17
I also have a regular 3 but I can't get it to work with the gimbal. I've updated the gopro and solo. When I turn on solo the gopro turns on so it is connected however the app won't show any video. Just a loading circle like in the attached scree shot. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Gimbal Specs:
Fully compatible with 3DR Solo and GoPro HERO3+ and HERO4; camera charging and stabilization only with HERO3

I had a similar problem. The red light on the front of the GoPro Hero4Black came on with a turn on of the Solo, but I found that I had to manually press the on switch on the GoPro to get video on the iPad app.

I have had some problems with the gimbal losing the connection to a Hero4Black. It may just be the interconnection on the back of the camera. I have a Hero4Silver and tried that. It works better with no disconnection. I dropped down to 1080 @ 60 fps, medium FOV but that seems fine for Vimeo, which has an upper limit of 1080.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela