glad to see this

Reaction score
Sure hope we can keep it civil here. dji pilots was so unproductive talking about solo

My solo is beeping after boot up any ideas guys?

My solo is beeping after boot up any ideas guys?
Do you mean during the boot up sequence or continuing after it's complete? There is a rising series of tones as part of the boot up - that's normal.

Are the LED lights cycling through green and then onto steady white forward and red aft, indicating the end of a suceasful boot up?

If they are showing anything else ypu can check the meanings here;

LED Meanings | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

Do you mean during the boot up sequence or continuing after it's complete? There is a rising series of tones as part of the boot up - that's normal.

Are the LED lights cycling through green and then onto steady white forward and red aft, indicating the end of a suceasful boot up?

If they are showing anything else ypu can check the meanings here;

LED Meanings | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology
It does normal startup and sound then right before it supposed to link to the remote instead it starts to singing like a car alarm

It does normal startup and sound then right before it supposed to link to the remote instead it starts to singing like a car alarm
So LEDs white and red as normal then it stats the notes?

What's the battery status reading in the app - is it a fully charged battery?

So LEDs white and red as normal then it stats the notes?

What's the battery status reading in the app - is it a fully charged battery?
Won't link with remote or app. Drone starts to ring off at the point that it normally connects to the drone.

By the way this comes after it just fell from the sky. I'm not complaining I have already got another but I like it so much I would like to get it flying rather use it for parts. The drone is new don't have one full hour of flight time on it.

Ok it's the low battery sound but it's a full battery in I've tried the only three i have. Good to no what the sound is now at least.

That's good news - it a reasonably common problem after unplanned impacts!

There are lots of threads on here about similar issues. If you're sure the battery is fully charged it could be the cabling reporting the battery status to tell Flight Controller.

I'm not sure what you're exprience level is (mine isn't huge) but if you want to tinker and have a look there are YouTube videos on tear downs and lots of threads on what to look for (essentially a pair of thin green and white wires).

One such thread is

https://3drpilots.com/index.php?threads/9895/

If all good with the battery I'd start looking at Solo hardware as above.

Good luck keeping her airborne!

Reactions: deon
Thanks a lot for your help [emoji16] I am now no doubt hopeful.

Thanks a lot for your help [emoji16] I am now no doubt hopeful.
This place is tremendous - from my time here it seems there is usually somebody who knows how to fix almost anything [emoji16]. Solo is a tough old bird!

Reactions: deon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc