Gimbals delayed til end of August

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just spoke to 3dr and I'm a bit annoyed but this was to be expected, according to mona from 3dr support gimbals are being delayed til 3rd week to end of august. Just passing on the info for those who haven't heard.
Have a great day folks.

Reactions: Jacob
Just kidding, thanks for letting us know before we get our hopes too up

Just kidding, thanks for letting us know before we get our hopes too up
no worries mate.
Yeah I know, I was really expecting to get this in august but the beginning of it not the end :(

all we can do is keep waiting another few weeks, i swear when it comes in I'm going to do this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I had to do a phone survey with them today. They tried to replace my current failed drone.I responded that after hearing the gimbal was delayed even more I had no intention of doing that. They said they understood that and apologized for the further delays. So that that for what it is worth.

That said these people are the nicest folks.

Well I had to do a phone survey with them today. They tried to replace my current failed drone.I responded that after hearing the gimbal was delayed even more I had no intention of doing that. They said they understood that and apologized for the further delays. So that that for what it is worth.

That said these people are the nicest folks.
so did they confirm the delay to you or did they just not deny it?

Also, what is your current issue. Ive been away for a bit.

Modern Marketing is a valuable tool. But after the Atomos and Solo experience I will never buy an incomplete product ever again.

I agree, Solo should've been released complete but I guess they wanted to try to take advantage of the NABShow buzz since they did win "best drone". Sigh.

The actual quad itself is wonderful, Ive been flying it the last few weeks and I absolutely love it.
I just want the damn gimbal.

releasing that solo video in Malta didn't help.

Did you happen to buy an extra battery, I'm considering getting one if I can find it

When I get paid this weekend maybe I can swoop it up. Thanks

Would you be willing to part with the battery? I can pay via paypal this weekend/early next week

Hi guys,

Just spoke to 3dr and I'm a bit annoyed but this was to be expected, according to mona from 3dr support gimbals are being delayed til 3rd week to end of august. Just passing on the info for those who haven't heard.
Have a great day folks.

Four days ago I spoke to Customer Service and they were saying 1st or 2nd week in August. Then I had an email from tech that said middle of August. All that said, what is most disturbing is they just aren't being "transparent" as they bragged about back in June. I think they really owe everyone a clear explanation. You can only wonder if it is a major issue. I really wanted to get one. I had a real big issue with a DJI P2+ and returned it. Worst Customer Service on the planet. But that was a year ago. I am thinking maybe I should give them another try. Thanks for allowing me to vent. Good thing I didn't post what I was really feeling!

Four days ago I spoke to Customer Service and they were saying 1st or 2nd week in August. Then I had an email from tech that said middle of August. All that said, what is most disturbing is they just aren't being "transparent" as they bragged about back in June. I think they really owe everyone a clear explanation. You can only wonder if it is a major issue. I really wanted to get one. I had a real big issue with a DJI P2+ and returned it. Worst Customer Service on the planet. But that was a year ago. I am thinking maybe I should give them another try. Thanks for allowing me to vent. Good thing I didn't post what I was really feeling!

haha what were you really feeling? I mean you have every right to vent!

As for me I invested this much time and money, I would hate to see it just flushed down the drain but I admit I am starting to lose some motivation to stick to 3dr.

just. give. me. the. gimbal. arghhhhh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela