Gimbal Sweep Presets not working

Reaction score
The 1 and 2 Gimbal Presets are non responsive on my controller. I've just finished a hard reset (Restore) on both the drone and controller, as well as a Stick Calibration. I've seen some people have to double click them to be responsive. None of these solutions have helped.
The sweep time roller works, but I cannot get a new preset to save, and somehow preset 1 is stuck on 52.
Any recommendations would be great!
New to this forum, seems like a great community!

try resetting the gimbal sweep presets. you'll need to ssh into the controller to do this.

follow the instructions for the stick calibration, but instead of running RunStickCal.sh, execute the following command:

sololink_config --set-ui-sweep 0 90

try resetting the gimbal sweep presets. you'll need to ssh into the controller to do this.

follow the instructions for the stick calibration, but instead of running RunStickCal.sh, execute the following command:

sololink_config --set-ui-sweep 0 90
Thanks for the info! can't wait to give it a try. Will post results

THANK YOU very much franknitty69, this cured my problem of a long bunch of random numbers and a squiggly line at the area where number of seconds should be for the sweep time.... what other secrets do you have on the solo??? Im a long time APM user just now jumping to Solo...
I hope this helped you Earpo44, let us know if it did.

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    939 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: AlienPanda
oops, not sure why pic is sideways, ???

Last edited:
Thank you Franknitty69 for the fix. It finally fixed my Preset Sweep that's gone haywire after Open Solo update. Resetted my drone and controller at least 4 times before I found this fix!!!!! Now I can go to sleep after 3 hours of fiddling with this stuff crazily. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc