Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone very new to this.the problem seems to be my gimbal wont stop moving it's going left to right and camera is going up and down never stops and have no control with the controller .it's used just wondering if it's me ? Plus lights on bird are red like I said I'm very new to this thanks for help

Can you give us a little more background? What firmware are you using?
Is camera installed? Is it a new install or did it work in the past?
Did you crash the bird? Submerge it in a lake?
You might try doing a factory reset. Seems to correct may strange issues such as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I'm really frustrated with my drone. I've had so much fun making videos and it literally fell from a foot and a half n now my gimbal goes nuts! I even bought a replacement one and does the same thing. I looked up every forum in regards to the gimbaland tried all there adjustments and I can't get it to stabilize anymore. Please help :/

The gimbal old and new has seizures they bounce uncontrollably when I turn the drone on and everything is installed right

Again, you have been asked for SPECIFIC information in order to help you troubleshoot the issue. You have still not provided it. When you do, I'm sure someone will be able to assist you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40