Gimbal not found

Reaction score
Installed the gimbal yesterday and the controller says "gimbal not found", any ideas? thanks

Both wire sets plunged in securely? Does it say to contact 3DR support? if so you may need to do the stick calibration. I ran it but did not do the paddle or wheel and the gimbal stopped working. can't remember just what it said was wrong but underneath the main message it said to contact support. so I reread the directions for the calibrations and discovered I quit early.... rerun and all is good now.

I have all the wires plugged in and completed the stick calibration, the controller is still not able to find the gimbal, suggestions?

I have all the wires plugged in and completed the stick calibration, the controller is still not able to find the gimbal, suggestions?
I don't know if your problem not finding the Gimbal is a Software problem..or a Hardware problem..??
Do you get the little green light on the back of the gimbal when you power up the solo...?

I don't know if your problem not finding the Gimbal is a Software problem..or a Hardware problem..??
Do you get the little green light on the back of the gimbal when you power up the solo...?

I get the flashing green light and the gimbal centers itself on startup.

I get the flashing green light and the gimbal centers itself on startup.
Had the same thing happen to me today after changing batteries. Shut everything down. Restarted Solo and controller. Worked fine after that.

Had the same thing happen to me today after changing batteries. Shut everything down. Restarted Solo and controller. Worked fine after that.

Attempted that, even went as far as reinstalling the app. Talking to 3DR now about it. Not sure what the problem could be. As it seems operational except for the controllers ability to control the gimbal itself. :/

I had same problem , green flashing light and still no working, any ideas??

I did have the problem before. Noticed I had to turn on the controller FIRST, then wait a sec then turn on the Solo.

I had same problem. then I replug-in connect gimbal cable. It works fine

3dr sent me this youtube video link to do Stick clibration with gimbal. Not sure if this will help or not.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3dr sent me this youtube video link to do Stick clibration with gimbal. Not sure if this will help or not.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I had the this problem and ran through all the forums on what to do. Nothing worked for me! I dug a little deeper and found that there was solder between two of the connections on the solo's board. This was where the square plug came off and plugged into the gimbal. The piece of solder broke off nicely and I then made sure there weren't any other cross connects. The gimbal is now working great. Hope this helps.

I had the this problem and ran through all the forums on what to do. Nothing worked for me! I dug a little deeper and found that there was solder between two of the connections on the solo's board. This was where the square plug came off and plugged into the gimbal. The piece of solder broke off nicely and I then made sure there weren't any other cross connects. The gimbal is now working great. Hope this helps.

Hi,
When you had the gimbal problem, did you have a green breathing light, and did gimbal stabilize itself if moved? Because I am having that problem and its breaking my head. I have a green breathing light, gimbal stabilizes itself, I mean if i touch it, i adjust back to position with the gopro. I still get gimbal not found on controller. I have all the latest updates,. Also can you answer this questions, does the gimbal work without the gopro? If there was no camera and the drone was on the ground could I under good circumstances be able to move the gimbal with the remote?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela