gimbal noise

They asked me to Calibrate my Solo which i did. And still the left leg appears on the view of GoPro. :( if i get frustrated, i'll return everything since it hasn't been 15 days when i bought it. Lol.
You did all the updates?

You did all the updates?
Yes sir! Everything is up to date.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the video. You'll notice that the landing gear is visible when I kind of tilt down the angle.

Go to 3DR Solo owners facebook and join in and post your video. I'm sure someone know the problem. All I can think now is what Go pro you are using . Because I believe they give you some weight to balance the Go pro 3 to be level. And my Hdmi cable was rubbing the board to cause it to limp. It don't take much for it to rub. I make sure it don't rub, but when I snap it back on it came loose and touch the board. I use a little Velcro to secure the hdmi cable to the inside of the Solo Drone. Hope those guys can help you. Good luck.

I have GoPro Hero 4 Black so I don't need those weights for the gimbal. Thanks for the tips anyway! I'll try to re-route the cables later on and if it doesn't work out. I'll ask for a replacement if it still makes noise and vibration.

The leg is going to appear unless you change the lens on the GoPro, or switch to narrow field of view. I think it still shows up in medium too. When I film in 4k, I just crop the video in post enough to remove the leg and props (when at 0 degrees). Good luck to you.

I'm experiencing the same issue. At 75 to 30 angle my Gimbal make noise and vibration. Also the front left leg is always visible to my Video at that angle.

Finally, i watched a couple of Solo with Gimbal in 4k resolution on YouTube, and their front left leg isn't visible when they tilt down the angle.

Any suggestions?
I'm experiencing the same issue with the gimbal noise also at about 30 degree. Did you figure out what was going on? I placed a ticket last night with 3DR about the noise issue. I am waiting for a response back. I also own the gopro 3 black and this wasn't an issue. Now that I placed the Gopro 4 black the noise is happening. I'm wondering if the noise is happening because the gopro 4 is slightly smaller than the gopro3 black.

I'm experiencing the same issue. At 75 to 30 angle my Gimbal make noise and vibration. Also the front left leg is always visible to my Video at that angle.

Finally, i watched a couple of Solo with Gimbal in 4k resolution on YouTube, and their front left leg isn't visible when they tilt down the angle.

Any suggestions?
Here is a you tube video that someone posted. This is exactly what is going on with me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc