Gimbal noise/vibration issue

Reaction score
Hello, everyone

I still experience the gimbal noise and vibration. Even after I’ve taken the battery tray off to ensure the gimbal data and HDMI cables not touching the gimbal inside. I also did a level and compass calibrations after everything was reinstalled, still same noise issue.

I've contacted 3DR regarding this, last response I got was to check the wiring, so I did. Still waiting for them to respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please view the photos. I also have a video regarding this issue, not sure how to post it on here. I don’t know what else I could do to resolve the issue.

Link to the video on YouTube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Yikes, yea I'd bet yours is bad, my h3-3D on my p2 does this a little at 90 sometimes, not like that though. It's the same sound but much quieter and it seems to affect signal occasionally, be careful if you put it in the air. At 89 degrees it's silent and even when it makes the noise it doesn't affect gimbal performance. Still can't be good for it though, I've just set my limit to stop earlier on p2, kinda sucks but nothing else worked and 1 degree isn't going to be noticeable.

Good luck

Yikes, yea I'd bet yours is bad, my h3-3D on my p2 does this a little at 90 sometimes, not like that though. It's the same sound but much quieter and it seems to affect signal occasionally, be careful if you put it in the air. At 89 degrees it's silent and even when it makes the noise it doesn't affect gimbal performance. Still can't be good for it though, I've just set my limit to stop earlier on p2, kinda sucks but nothing else worked and 1 degree isn't going to be noticeable.

Good luck
My h3-3d does the same thing. When playing back a video prior to motor start it's almost like feedback through the gopro audio. Just a constant buzz until you start up.
Yes, that sounds a lot worse than my P2 gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40