Gimbal fix

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Last Saturday I was flying Solo and the video feed stopped in my iphone. I now see blue bars. I called 3dr and after some test they told me that the problem is in the video cable inside the gimbal. They told me that they can replace it but one of the things that I need to complete the process is the receipt of the purchase and I don't have it. I bought it from Best Buy and pay it in cash so Best Buy don't have any proof either because I didn't paid with a debit or credit card.
What do yo think I should do?
Somebody fix that?

I have always received a receipt from Best Buy for cash purchases. If you discarded or lost your receipt, you might be out of luck. Perhaps you put the receipt in one of the Solo boxes and then forgot about it? <my fingers are crossed in hope that you find it>

Reactions: LRodVa
Best Buy, like all businesses, runs duplicate register receipts for cash purchases so they can track the money and inventory.
I think if you went back to the store and spoke with a manager, they could find it for you.

It's certainly worth a try, unless you already did that.

I've done what maddog suggested before. Just give them the date and approximate time to help them look it up. Just go to the service/return desk. You might bring the box in with you. Often they can just scan the UPC code and bring up the sale, especially when there are serial numbers involved since those get tracked as part of the sale too.

Oh, and save your receipts! lol

save all receipts for tangible products especially those in excess of $75. scan them with your phone or use a scanner like neat receipts. i use neat receipts and scan all reciepts acquired during the week every Sunday morning whilst i drink my earl grey.

save all receipts for tangible products especially those in excess of $75. scan them with your phone or use a scanner like neat receipts. i use neat receipts and scan all reciepts acquired during the week every Sunday morning whilst i drink my earl grey.
Great idea! Tea is good for you too.:cool:

Do you have the Best Buy rewards program? They keep all of my receipts in their system, but you have to provide them with your phone number when you're making your purchase. They may be able to find it that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421