Gimbal error

Reaction score
So I had a virtually harmless crash when landing and somehow totally effed up my gimbal. So I went on amazon and found a new one for $55 so I bought it and installed it. 1st flight no problem slightly glitch video feed, 2nd flight disaster-gimbal was all over the place but level. Would tilt respond or level at all. Now I'm thinking this is an internal solo issue not the gimbal. But I don't know how to figure it out which it is. I don't wanna buy ANOTHER gimbal just to have the same problem. Any advice? I uploaded videos of my prior gimbal after the crash in a previous post.. help!

No... that's just the first thing I would have done with a new gimbal so I figured I would ask.

Can you further describe your feelings and what you're experiencing when you say:

gimbal was all over the place but level. Would tilt respond or level at all​

Are you using any lenses? Is the gimbal balanced with gopro in it? What flight mode and speed are you in?

Reactions: SARDG
I'm in medium in both performance and slow in camera pan. It was leveling itself but then started tilting. This is after I just had a problem with previous gimbal after minor crash. That one was all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44