Gimbal Alignment

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here's the other video I mentioned earlier.

5d8edbf5d62f72b68fbdc26bb2e8d264.jpg
Gimbal alignment is right of perfectly straight. Anyone had this issue? No problems recording or with the live view and it seems horizontally straight. I'm pretty OCD though and that tweek to the right is driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for any help.
it will not go straight over time and it is an issue mine was straight when I got my solo then after about a dozen flights my gimble is facing the same way as yours and you will notice it real bad in the video when you fly with you tilt all the way up flying forward the right motor and prop will be in the video way more then the left side and it drives me crazy also if tried adjusting the HDMI cable and main board plug to get it straight and no then works

thanks to Cyberblitz, who made some really good autopsy of his Gimbal, there could be possibly a small disalignment in the potentiometer in the gimbal Mainboard:

Gimbal Motherboard (top) | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

it should be possible to fix this issue with an additional potentiometer in a row with the original one. Don´t know if this will cause misbehaviour in the smart shots, but it will definitely help with the pointing direction of the camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40