Geofence

Reaction score
I know it is available on the iOS Apple version.....& it is available on the Solex app..........

Is Geofence available on the 3Dr Solo Android app ?

Yes it is and you can define as many as you want and they can be defined by more than 4 vertices (unlike the Solo app, which only allows you define one fence and it is limited by 4 vertices).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam , your answer above is contradictory.......you say above it is available on the Solo Android app...and can be defined by more than 4 vertices ......but then in your quotes above .....you contradict what you just said .......

Is not sure what to make of your answer

Sorry, I was referring to Solex. I miss read your final question. Everything I said about the core Solo app still stands (one polygon with a maximum of 4 vertices)

So ,,,back to my original question where to I find Geofence within the Android Solo App ???

Select FLYSolo icon and you'll see it up in the top right-hand corner of the top menus.
4613c77a469530b00c245285f4c71d8c.jpg

Thank you......I forgot viewing about viewing in Map mode....duh.......

Again, thanks.....

It's also available when you're not in map mode, and when you select it will take you into map made so that you can define it there. It's somewhat smart that way, but you have to be patient and may have to try it a few times, because it doesn't work the first time 100% of the time. Good luck.

Again, is Geofence available in the Solo App ? I understand one must be in Map Mode vs Live Feed Screen..........but I am not seeing the icon you are pointing out above.......

What's up ????

Is your pic above from iOS screen from an iPhone ???

It was never implemented in the Android Solo app.....

Thats what my original question was.........it seemed from the above answers that is was ....but I guess it isnt.......

Sorry about all this. It's been one of those days, rushing to get a few things done and trying to help out at the same time. Note to myself... RT?Q. My sincere apologies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks