Galaxy Tab S no longer compatible? - Help!

Reaction score
My Solo had been on the shelf for several months until I went to fly it recently. I installed the latest updates and attempted to set it all up for flight but my Galaxy Tab S that I always used no longer works with Solo. When I tap the "Fly Solo" icon/button on the app it immediately crashes and I get a popup that Solo has disconnected. It does this every time. I went through a troubleshooting session on the phone with 3DR and they concluded that my tablet is no longer compatible with Solo. Has anyone else had this problem with an Android tablet or know of a solution? The tablet is running Android 6.0.1. Everything still works fine with my Galaxy S6 phone, it just sucks having to use my phone instead of the tablet.

Yep I have that too. Move over to Solex. It works perfectly

I run a Tab S 8.4 on Android 6.0.2 and have no problems aside from the always present too fast battery drain.

It honestly sounds like a WiFi or Bluetooth setting issue to me. Are you closing everything else on the tablet before running the Solo app?

I used my Galaxy Tab S 10.1 the other day with solo and solex no problems. android ver 6.0.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986