Future of Solo on Android? Maybe not...

So are you a Lawyer or have access to the kind of legal power that kind of thing would take.... and BTW most likely fail
No amount of social media post are going to bother 3dr any more than has what already been posted negatively

Reactions: bigDavid
honestly not that worried or concerned at this point..if some new killer functionality was developed (the list of improvements is pretty short IMO), then I am sure it will be pushed to the Android owners with over 80% of worldwide device OS marketshare...iOs is less than 15%....the # of people complaining to 3dr and negative backlash would not be worth it at all

but I find it helps to be vocal on forums where company employees tend to browse...rather than,"3dr can do no wrong" attitude, I prefer to let companies know if I feel Im being jacked around..I'm sure they dont want 1000s of angry customers spamming their venture capital target social media with horror stories...haha

Reactions: walt
3DR tower is still the most powerful GCS and I don't see any code contribution for iOS yet.
I hope this thread is about switching companion computer OS to Android (alas its not). I'm so done with Yocto Linux for many reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc