FS: new Solo w/ pre-installed Gimbal, case, with S/N S111A5B0nnn

Twd

Reaction score
OFFER CLOSED.

I'm about to return to Best Buy a recently purchased Solo that came with the gimbal pre-installed. This was the Best Buy $299 offer that included the case but only one battery.

Why offer it here? Because it's my impression that finding this model is a crap shoot. I also figure that because the gimbal was installed at the factory it was installed using their best techniques. I could be totally wrong about that and that the "B" in the serial number means it has the widely discussed newer PCB.

So this is purely an offer to see if anyone here really wants this particular unit and will reimburse my costs plus a small opportunity tip. Make an offer.

Why am I returning it? Well, it's not because there's something wrong with it. I updated the firmware and have flown it to verify that it works. Earlier, during the holidays I bought a Solo from BB as a spare (an A5A S/N). That one required me to install the gimbal, which I did. It flies fine, as does this one. But then I found a good deal on another brand drone, tried it, and have decided to not have so much cash tied up in Solos. One Solo, plus a spare, and plenty of batteries and props is enough for me.

I'll ship this tomorrow (Thursday 2/8). Again, i'm offering this only because I'd hate to send it back into oblivion if one of my fellow forum members might appreciate getting it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela