Free battery

Reaction score
For those who didn't get the e-mail, 3DR is running a 2-for-1 sale on batteries this weekend. Place an order for 2 Solo batteries and use the promo code FREE2NDBATTERY and you'll get a 100% discount on one of them.

Can't beat $75 batteries.

For some messed up reason the 3DR store won't process any of my 3 CCs or my paypal account. So, no extra batteries for moi :(

For some messed up reason the 3DR store won't process any of my 3 CCs or my paypal account. So, no extra batteries for moi :(
They probably shut down the site because it was discounting everything in addition to the extra battery. I ordered a few other items and they were discounted at 100%. Now to see if they honor the incorrect discount.

They probably shut down the site because it was discounting everything in addition to the extra battery. I ordered a few other items and they were discounted at 100%. Now to see if they honor the incorrect discount.

Ahhh hell!! I was going to order a few spare motor pods but didn't want to spend the money!!!!!

Just my luck!! ;)

I ordered my batteries this morning, and it all went through using my paypal account. I got an email confirming the order along with an order number. Hope it goes smooth.

Worked for me this afternoon. Smoking deal, excited to not have to feel battery conservation anxiety anymore!

I disagree with such action because all peoples can't get this discount action; they don't deliver into Europe.
That's miss the customer respect!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44