FPV Goggles

Reaction score
Website
takenbydrone.com
I've been on the hunt for a 3DR Solo FPV solution but so far I have not been able to make a decision.

While looking at the Headplay HD goggles (still on backorder by the way) I saw a similar solution from EyeBox FPV and they even have a model that supports some smartphones called the "EyeBox FPV Smart". Unfortunately its for phone sizes 5.5" to 6".

All the other smart phone goggles are for use in 3D applications and basically I just need a second screen with no separate lens like these DIY goggles.

Any idea if someone makes these?

I posted this over on RCGroups but the 3DR thread is such garbage:

Anyone had success with connecting the Solo controller HDMI out to a set of FPV goggles. I'm trying the Zeiss Cinemizers and I may get a signal for a few seconds but it then tells me "Unsupported Format".

I have it currently feeding through a 15' HDMI type D (from the controller) to HDMI with a type C adapter going to the Cinemizer so I'm working if thats an issue.

I purchased a Atomos mini/micro HDMI cable from B&H and it should arrive tomorrow so hopefully that works.

I'm liking the Cinemizers but I'm not tied to this yet. I wanted a some Headplay's but its taking over two months for people to get them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela