Four Season From Above

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I received a 3DR Solo drone in March 2016 and took it with me on some of my travels. Starting in Spring and finishing in Winter this edit of my drone footage is a celebration of the amazing year I had.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I received a 3DR Solo drone in March 2016 and took it with me on some of my travels. Starting in Spring and finishing in Winter this edit of my drone footage is a celebration of the amazing year I had.

Over all..how do you like the Solo? Happy with the purchase? Great video btw

Reactions: Vernon Deck
nice job Vernon ...
pls if you got some time pls do list the places you visited ... they are such gorgeous places ...
well done
thanks
chX

nice job Vernon ...
pls if you got some time pls do list the places you visited ... they are gorgeous places ...
thanks
ch

Reactions: Vernon Deck
Over all..how do you like the Solo? Happy with the purchase? Great video btw
Thanks Rich.
Overall I am very happy. The filming capabilities have always been amazing and that was my first priority. The GPS was rubbish until I upgraded the chip, the batteries/energy use is not good enough. Other than those 2 things I love my solo and was sad to see the company pull the pin. I think I'll use Solo for another year.

nice job Vernon ...
pls if you got some time pls do list the places you visited ... they are gorgeous places ...
thanks
ch
Hi CrazyHorse.
2016 was a busy year for me and I got to visit some amazing places. Here's a list in no particular order.

Switzerland(yellow fields)
Japan
China
Austria
France
Norway
Australia(the sailing boat on many of the shots is my 36ft S&S. I am sailing around the world 6 months at a time)
Switzerland(Skiing, Biking, Paraglide)
Brazil(surfing)
Sweden.

I couldn't take my Solo on all these trips as many of the places I was going on assignment(photographer) and had too much other equipment. This might be one reason why I would possibly get a Mavic.

Thanks for watching

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc