Forbes magazine about dji

Very interesting. Especially Wang's own quote, "Chinese people think imported products are good and made-in-China products are inferior".

This is why you could not give me a DJI
any company who does not respect their industry and prefrers rather to dominate it, cannot have the consumers interest in mind.
DJI has done more to hurt the industry than any competitor.
If it were not for the fad of drones and an uninformed consumer they would have been toast long ago.

Wang doesn't want to share the skies with others, intent on maintaining DJI's lead as drones expand into commercial applications like agriculture, construction and mapping. "Our main bottleneck for growth right now is the speed at which we come to realize answers to technical puzzles," he says. "You can't be satisfied with the present."

GIve me the colobrative products from opensource any day

if you grew up in a society of 1.4B people you would understand....kill or be killed.
Mavic Pro is a fantastic machine...aside from smart shots it makes Solo look like a dinosaur within 18 months.
i like flying both but my DJI craft is lightyears ahead of the 3DR one.

Reactions: fpvsteve
if you grew up in a society of 1.4B people you would understand....kill or be killed.
Mavic Pro is a fantastic machine...aside from smart shots it makes Solo look like a dinosaur within 18 months.
i like flying both but my DJI craft is lightyears ahead of the 3DR one.

I'm not sure about the Mavic's, but i definitely feel the Phantoms vrs Solo is ahead of the game. I'm not very advanced, but from the few months flying Phantom, then switching to Solo(due to price), I feel there are quite a few things that are much more advanced in the Phantom line.

Granted, I am a cheap bastard and ALWAYS search out things that are the most cost effective to performance, and I think Solo has that. Yes some of the Phantom features are far better than Solo, but for the flash sale price of a solo vs Phantom.....the Solo wins hands down IMO.

I've got about 30 hours on a Phantom 3 and about 15 hours on a P4, but only about 2 hours on a Solo, so my flight time significantly favors DJI...maybe when this rain stops and I can fly the Solo more i'll change my mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea