For Sale - DBS Mods antenna with custom mount

Reaction score
SOLD

This is a DBS Mods "ITELITE" panel ready to install on the Solo. Everything you need. $110 shipped to CONUS. Paypal accepted.

This was used about 5 times before I had a hardware failure with the video feed on the Solo. I have been 2.1 miles with this antenna on one flight and double my stock range on others.

Includes custom mount that attaches to the Solo controller without modification. Easily removes in less than a minute by unscrewing two wingnuts and the coaxial cables.

IMG_9114.JPG IMG_9116.JPG IMG_9117.JPG mount only.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Well, that's encouraging. I've had limited contact with them but always a good experience.
Sounds like you got a couple lemons. :-(

Is your DBS setup still available? If so, what is your opinion on having a 3rd antenna setup? I have stock, of course, and the FPVLR setup from Tony. Do you think I would benefit from a 3rd antenna, or would it be a bit of overkill?

Sorry guys, just saw this message. Not been sold yet. I will update thread when it does.

This is a DBS Mods "ITELITE" panel ready to install on the Solo. Everything you need. $110 shipped to CONUS. Paypal accepted.

This was used about 5 times before I had a hardware failure with the video feed on the Solo. I have been 2.1 miles with this antenna on one flight and double my stock range on others.

Includes custom mount that attaches to the Solo controller without modification. Easily removes in less than a minute by unscrewing two wingnuts and the coaxial cables.

View attachment 1102 View attachment 1103 View attachment 1104 View attachment 1105
I'd like to buy it if still available, and if you can get it to me before the end of Sep 19. Possible?

I'd like to buy it if still available, and if you can get it to me before the end of Sep 19. Possible?
I would say unlikely as it will ship USPS.

Since you posted first I will give you first chance to take it USPS and if not looks like another buyer.

I would say unlikely as it will ship USPS.

Since you posted first I will give you first chance to take it USPS and if not looks like another buyer.
I'll pay for Priority Mail, which should reach me in time. I can send the cash through Paypal. I'll need the total amount (with Priority Mail cost) and I guess and email address. We can take this off list at [email protected]. Thanks very much!

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421