Foldable body with 3DR Solo Internals

Reaction score
Hello Pilots,
I'm looking for serious tips and feedback in reference to this project.
Complete Solo internals, looking for suitable foldable body, I saw perfect match on 3DR Solo facebook forum but the guy was not feeling like sharing the info, I came across some options but nothing really in concrete.

Please share your experiences and feedback so we can grow and community and the hobby. Thanks a lot.

There's a lot of different frames you can use in the 450-500 size .Depending on what your intentions are you can build from long distance to race to full autonomy. I have an Dash frame that folds from SteadiDrone. Built a few years back with the Pixhawk controller that already works great but thinking about transferring just the flight controller from my Solo over and use my Taranis 9xd for a transmitter...or use it in a VTOL build.

There's a lot of different frames you can use in the 450-500 size .Depending on what your intentions are you can build from long distance to race to full autonomy. I have an Dash frame that folds from SteadiDrone. Built a few years back with the Pixhawk controller that already works great but thinking about transferring just the flight controller from my Solo over and use my Taranis 9xd for a transmitter...or use it in a VTOL build.
Thanks for responding, I will look on to those recommendations so I can start my project.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea