Flight Time

Reaction score
3DR advertises that Solo will provide a flight time of 30 minutes. I have been flying my Solo since June and have never gotten anywhere near the stated 30 minutes flight time, the most I have gotten on a fully charged battery, before the battery gets to 25% is approximately 10 -12 minutes. This is flying on a nice clear day with temperature of 82 deg, wind speed is 11mph and Solo just hovering over a particular scenery, no aggressive flight patterns. Has anyone ever gotten 30 min. or anywhere close?

3DR advertises that Solo will provide a flight time of 30 minutes. I have been flying my Solo since June and have never gotten anywhere near the stated 30 minutes flight time, the most I have gotten on a fully charged battery, before the battery gets to 25% is approximately 10 -12 minutes. This is flying on a nice clear day with temperature of 82 deg, wind speed is 11mph and Solo just hovering over a particular scenery, no aggressive flight patterns. Has anyone ever gotten 30 min. or anywhere close?
I have never seen it advertised for a 30 minute flight time.

I read 20-25 minutes. Most users are reporting about 15 minutes with the gimbal attached.
Still disappointing.:(

BTW- hovering puts the greatest drain on the battery.

Most average 13-15 minutes recording with gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado