Flashing red lights

Reaction score
Have been flying my Solo for a year. No crashes, not even a tip over. Flew 1 batt the other day, 2nd batt. 2 min and all lights flash red. I immediately set down with no problems. Recalibrated compass and gps. Launched today and 20 feet up red lights again. Not sure but I think the left right controls reversed. Set down, no damage. Should I do a factory reset. The instructions say don't do it unless 3DR says so. Do they offer any kind of support?

That sounds like you are losing your controller signal from solo does the app blurt out any messages or does the controller warn of a disconnect? Try pulling the battery from the controller for a few minutes and try again might help,

good luck

Thanks for your prompt reply. The controller batt was about 3/4. Don't think controller signal was lost as I moved slightly left & right then slow down to land. Will try your batt idea. Controller made no sounds.

If you think it was a connection issue with the controller, be sure the controller antennas are tight and NOT pointed at the quad ( antenna dead zone).

Thanks for your prompt reply. The controller batt was about 3/4. Don't think controller signal was lost as I moved slightly left & right then slow down to land. Will try your batt idea. Controller made no sounds.
I wrote signal not battery? flashing red lights on the solo indicates a signal loss from controller.. I stated to pull battery from controller to reset it? Have you read the manual?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421