2017 at 8:52 AM[/GALLERY][/QUOTE]
Man, that is clean. I will be one of the first to get one when you make them available. Thanks, 'dog

2017 at 8:52 AM[/GALLERY]
Man, that is clean. I will be one of the first to get one when you make them available. Thanks, 'dog[/QUOTE]
Okay, you got it!

(The wires & such in img 2 are temporarily taped in place).

Man, that is clean. I will be one of the first to get one when you make them available. Thanks, 'dog
Okay, you got it!

(The wires & such in img 2 are temporarily taped in place).[/QUOTE]
I am a temporary kinda guy. My PolarPro LED's wires were "temporarily" secured with scotch tape. They still are......almost a year later.....:rolleyes:

Here's a short iPhone indoor video just to show what it does. Visibility outdoors in bright sunlight is excellent at 300' altitude, 500' downrange.

Will post an outdoor demo when I can replace my video camera.

https://youtube/TQTVRriND7M

Here's a short iPhone indoor video just to show what it does. Visibility outdoors in bright sunlight is excellent at 300' altitude, 500' downrange.

That is bright! Keep us posted on on the project. So you were saying these lights plug into the Solo accessory bay for power? That would just leave mounting the lights and securing the wires, correct?

That is bright! Keep us posted on on the project. So you were saying these lights plug into the Solo accessory bay for power? That would just leave mounting the lights and securing the wires, correct?
Yep- the led brackets are held in place with VHB tape. (Included) There is an alignment tab on the side of the bracket to make installation quick & easy.

The wire lengths have very little slack so they don't flop all over the place.

I'm using a dab of silicone adhesive to hold mine in place. It's black so it blends in and you can remove it later if you need to without damaging Solo.

Installation time should take less than 5 minutes, not including time to secure the wires with your method of choice.

The controller is held on with 4 screws (also included) so it will not move or fall off.

View media item 539View media item 538

Last edited:

How much does this weigh? You have a buyer here too. Is there room in the for a second switch and 12v connection for the big floodlights?

That's absolutely awesome.
I started on one a couple years ago and need to get off my butt and finish it.
All arduino based.
I did recently get back going on it.
My mission was to to write a sketch that would work completely on timer interrupt so that I could do multiple things
at one time without upsetting the LED flash patterns.
Making the project way more complicated than it should be for just flashing some LEDs.
But I wanted to make sure the Arduino can still be available to do other things like read RX values and control servos
without having any affect on the LED flash timing.

I make everything more complicated than it needs to be.

Reactions: Maddog
How much does this weigh? You have a buyer here too. Is there room in the for a second switch and 12v connection for the big floodlights?
I haven't weighed it yet but it's very light- will find out and get back to you.

Which floodlights are you referring to? Another switch may be possible- not much extra room.

Depending on current draw, you might not be able to run both at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo