Fixed camera mount.

Reaction score
Hi guys.

My solo did not come with a fixed mount and I am looking to buy one but can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Approximately one bazillion multi-part GP mounting solutions available on Amazon for nickels and dimes..

Approximately one bazillion multi-part GP mounting solutions available on Amazon for nickels and dimes..

None of which will help him, as the fixed mount panel that comes with the Solo comes on the bottom piece of the drone, which if his drone came with the gimbal installed, he is now missing the entire panel which accommodates the fixed cam mount.

None of which will help him, as the fixed mount panel that comes with the Solo comes on the bottom piece of the drone, which if his drone came with the gimbal installed, he is now missing the entire panel which accommodates the fixed cam mount.
Sorry. In that case... a few places have the GF-11A plate (Amazon-$$$, Thingiverse) but they are only the plate without the vibration mount and dampening isolators. IMP Concepts has something that will work with dampening balls.

Or, I'd say Classifieds to try to buy a complete one with dampeners from a wrecked kit, or a second $300 Solo without pre-installed gimbal. Or Thingiverse and a standard GP mount - but no dampeners. Actually, lots of possibilities, but with Solo kits so cheap, I don't like any of them except a second Solo.

Sorry. In that case... a few places have the GF-11A plate (Amazon-$$$, Thingiverse) but they are only the plate without the vibration mount and dampening isolators. IMP Concepts has something that will work with dampening balls.

Or, I'd say Classifieds to try to buy a complete one with dampeners from a wrecked kit, or a second $300 Solo without pre-installed gimbal. Or Thingiverse and a standard GP mount - but no dampeners. Actually, lots of possibilities, but with Solo kits so cheap, I don't like any of them except a second Solo.
That's way too funny. So your recommendation is to spend 300 bucks..

Thanks tips.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421