Fisheye Removal Streching vid

Reaction score
I am using a GoPro Hero4 to record video with the factory lens. After using Prodad ProDenalin or GoPro software, objects in the side of the video stretch. Look the cars entering and leaving the video. Any suggestions?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The quickest thing to do is use Linear mode. No fisheye. Make sure your GoPro is up to date though - it only became available in the latest update.

The quickest thing to do is use Linear mode. No fisheye. Make sure your GoPro is up to date though - it only became available in the latest update.
I have not updated because I read in several post about functionality issues with Solo app.

I have not updated because I read in several post about functionality issues with Solo app.
The only problem I've noticed is that GoPro doesn't turn on automatically when Solo is powered up. Not a big problem.

Reactions: Brendon Baddiley
I use ProDrenalin and do not have that problem. Are you selecting the correct camera profile before you begin stabilizing?

I use ProDrenalin and do not have that problem. Are you selecting the correct camera profile before you begin stabilizing?
Gopro Hero 4 Medium. I did not see anymore functions past that.. Here is screen capture of my functions. 2016-11-02_1005

Jing does not gave an option for other formats.
My point exactly. You need to use a capture program (or sometimes one is built-in on the device) to capture a screen, save to a standard graphics file format, and then attach that file to your post.

My point exactly. You need to use a capture program (or sometimes one is built-in on the device) to capture a screen, save to a standard graphics file format, and then attach that file to your post.
Thanks for info. I am at my job. If you can please watch video on a PC. My apologies for the extra steps.

Doesn't linear mode on the GoPro do the same thing on the fly as GoPro Studio is doing in post?

Doesn't linear mode on the GoPro do the same thing on the fly as GoPro Studio is doing in post?
I have not been able to find any raw arial video footage to compare.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The only problem I've noticed is that GoPro doesn't turn on automatically when Solo is powered up. Not a big problem.

I had also heard that if a person uses the video out from the USB port, like for FPV video on another drone or whatever, that GoPro killed, either by mistake or deliberately, the video out from the USB port.

--

Bill

Marich,

Do you know which GP's does linear mode apply to? I have a GP4 Silver. Will I get linear mode? And can it be used at 1080/60? 2.7k/30?

Thanks...

Reactions: Bombadillo
After the update to 5.0, I still get video out of the USB.

I had also heard that if a person uses the video out from the USB port, like for FPV video on another drone or whatever, that GoPro killed, either by mistake or deliberately, the video out from the USB port.

--

Bill

--

Bill

Is that to push the Karma or some garbage like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela