First impressions on MA Orange Props

What is the benefit of glueing/epoxy the nuts onto the props, except for knowing which ones go on which motors? Wouldn't a simple black Sharpie handle that duty? Only issue I have with glueing the nuts in is that if they aren't perfect, will it affect balance of the props?

What is the benefit? Have you ever used stock propellers?

Yes, of course, but that's not my question. Is everyone glueing them just because the stock props are glued? The motors spin correctly to always tighten the props, so there isnt an issue with losing one and they're indexed to not just spin off. I'm only asking out of curiosity, not criticism.

I just like to grab 4 props out of the bag and spin them on. I don't want to dig for 4 nuts and then try and figure out where each prop and nut goes.
I'm using so little CA that it won't unbalance the prop.

Got the nuts glued to the props. Now, it takes less then 30seconds to get all 4 props on, without worrying about small loose parts and correct prop placement.

IMG_0749.JPG

I contacted Master when the orange came out and they said they were looking into the green. So I'm waiting on the green. ..it's not like I need props, bought 10 sets when BB had them for $4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc