Fingers vs Drone

Not too hard I hope, enough blood been spilt already :)

Was it a bad landing or a flip over you were trying to recover Grumpy?

View attachment 5470 Ouch, learning the hard way not to try to pick up a bouncing drone.

Now that's why Michael Jackson wore the tape.

Makes perfect sense.

(On a serious note, Oooouch, that looks nasty)

Hope your "feeling" better soon?

Sorry couldn't resist.
Take care mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's why Michael Jackson wore the tape.

Makes perfect sense.

(On a serious note, Oooouch, that looks nasty)

Hope your "feeling" better soon?

Sorry couldn't resist.
Take care mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thx

Reactions: speatuk
Holding the left stick fully down and fully left also dis-arms the motors (shuts them down). Some have found it a bit easier than the co-ordination needed to go for the buttons - I do myself.

Holding the left stick fully down and fully left also dis-arms the motors (shuts them down). Some have found it a bit easier than the co-ordination needed to go for the buttons - I do myself.
That only applies to Stabilize mode. This describes the landing detection and disarming stuff. And how to better respond to this situation... which definitely does not involve sticking your hand into a lawnmower.
Recognizing, avoiding, and responding to botched landings

Reactions: DJMc
View attachment 5470 Ouch, learning the hard way not to try to pick up a bouncing drone.
Never land your drone with GPS you can use return home but when it comes close to land you take control and land it yourself. This will help the drone from jumping up and down.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Never land your drone with GPS unless you have it in low speed on your settings.
It's always good to take control of your drone when is close to landing that way you can land it yourself nice slow and gentle. This will help your drone from jumping up and down and cussing a damaged or bad landing.
This usually happens when you are flying with high speed. Where you can adjust in settings on your phone. Hope this helps. Be safe always when flying and have fun out there.
Best regards your new friend. Abraham

Reactions: DJMc
Never land your drone with GPS unless you have it in low speed on your settings.
It's always good to take control of your drone when is close to landing that way you can land it yourself nice slow and gentle. This will help your drone from jumping up and down and cussing a damaged or bad landing.
This usually happens when you are flying with high speed. Where you can adjust in settings on your phone. Hope this helps. Be safe always when flying and have fun out there.
Best regards your new friend. Abraham

Abraham

Bet you won't make that mistake again... and yes, I speak from experience, although not quite that bad of an experience! I got off relatively easy with only a blade though the meat of my palm at the base of my thumb. But it went through it like it wasn't even there.

Glad you're feeling better. For me, the scariest thing was thinking about what these things could do to more vital things like major veins or eyes. I was always careful with the drones themselves, but knocked a transmitter off my desk by accident and it pushed the throttle to full on. It's always what you don't expect that'll bite you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela