finally.

Reaction score
after 5 months of waiting, i finally got my gimbal.
Getting it setup was just as frustrating but after some tinkering and the expertise of some awesome people here I think I got it working pretty good.
I must say, i love orbit. My friends version on his P3P doesn't look as clean as 3DRs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

after 5 months of waiting, i finally got my gimbal.
Getting it setup was just as frustrating but after some tinkering and the expertise of some awesome people here I think I got it working pretty good.
I must say, i love orbit. My friends version on his P3P doesn't look as clean as 3DRs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks awesome man are you using any lens filters or just that sunshade they came with the gimbal?

shot it at 2.7k @60fps using a polar pro ND8 filter to help the jello, balanced the props and also set the cruise speed to the slowest to minimize any excessive movements.

Reactions: Projeffrey11
shot it at 2.7k @60fps using a polar pro ND8 filter to help the jello, balanced the props and also set the cruise speed to the slowest to minimize any excessive movements.
I'm using the same lens filter only difference is I don't have balance props but looks great man congratulations on making it work correctly I've only recently gotten my camera gimbal to center but now my GoPro messed up get another one tomorrow.

I'm using the same lens filter only difference is I don't have balance props but looks great man congratulations on making it work correctly I've only recently gotten my camera gimbal to center but now my GoPro messed up, I get another one tomorrow.

I'm using the same lens filter only difference is I don't have balance props but looks great man congratulations on making it work correctly I've only recently gotten my camera gimbal to center but now my GoPro messed up get another one tomorrow.

Thanks man, still some things to work out but it's coming along.
oh no what happened to it, you said you were on a GPH4B as well?

Last edited:
Thanks man, still some things to work out but it's coming along.
oh no what happened to it, you said you were on a GPH4B as well?
Honestly I have no idea I've been having my GoPro Hero 4 black for over 4/3 months and out of nowhere its overheating and freezing constantly.

Honestly I have no idea I've been having my GoPro Hero 4 black for over 4/3 months and out of nowhere its overheating and freezing constantly.
Remember though that along with the Gimbal came an update for the GP. Might try going down a version and back again to current to see if that fixes it. I have the same camera & gimbal and no issue.

Reactions: 1264_Solo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40