Feiyu Tech wearable gimbal

Looks awesome. I own a Zhiyun Z1 Pround and love it, but i guess the maneuverability of this could be top.

Video of wearable gimbal

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

can't control it with the gimbal, but with the remote from FYT and open source release of the gimbal controls, i can assume anyone will be able to "hack" and re-program to make it work. if anything, Feiyu Tech might have peeps working on it as we speak (along w/ any other big gimbal company, but they're the biggest).

i bought the G4 for weddings where quads would be a hindrance, looking to prob sell it and get this instead...

hey man thanks for the info. Feiyu Tech looks like a good company gonna look at their sit some more

hey man thanks for the info. Feiyu Tech looks like a good company gonna look at their sit some more
It will not work better the what 3DR is offering.

The 3DR Gimbal, not only does it controls the camera on 3 axis, but 3DR will also gives you access to all/most of Gopro's camera settings from your controller/monitor "on-the-fly". The Gimbal that your talking about does not.

Yea guess we need to wait we need to access all the fetutes . I still like the FYT I'm considering buying one for the hand held feature

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela