Feiyu Tech G4 Hand-held Gimbal

Reaction score
After doing some research I decided against bringing the solo to the Bahamas to avoid "customs fees" (kind of regretting the decision). I still wanted to shoot a video though, so I ordered the Feiyu Tech G4 because after shooting with the solo I couldn't stand the camera shake without a gimbal. Turned out to be a pretty solid product (dealt with some sand well) and captured some good stuff. I think it's going to be a good compliment to the solo and can't wait to combine shots using both devices. Only issue I can see is if something goes wrong, customer support might be a hassle. Here's what I put together from the trip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

check the footag comparison

After doing some research I decided against bringing the solo to the Bahamas to avoid "customs fees" (kind of regretting the decision). I still wanted to shoot a video though, so I ordered the Feiyu Tech G4 because after shooting with the solo I couldn't stand the camera shake without a gimbal. Turned out to be a pretty solid product (dealt with some sand well) and captured some good stuff. I think it's going to be a good compliment to the solo and can't wait to combine shots using both devices. Only issue I can see is if something goes wrong, customer support might be a hassle. Here's what I put together from the trip.

Wow- that was great! Awesome quality. Editing was excellent, music too!
Gotta love a lady who smokes a stogie- I just don't understand why young people stick their tongues out when being filmed.:confused:

check the footag comparison
They stabilize really well but the video quality was crap- looked like a 20th generation copy of a VHS tape.

wow fieyu is really good some users post in utub but in 0:58 theres a little shark swimming

Man! you guys had some FUN!
Thanks for sharing...

Thanks for the compliments. Having the joystick controls on the Z1 would be nice. The G4 pans pretty smoothly but it's dependent on the operator to make it happen by twisting the grip. It's predictable but gets tricky after some rum drinks as you could probably tell by some of the clips being a little jerky.

This is good to know it works well. I'm looking at buying the WG and mounting to my Event38 E384 plane in order to get stabilized video from plane platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986